If you’ve been battling any kind of mental health issues in life and you want to share your story to help others, this is the perfect platform. Please read some rules for submissions:
- We only accept personal stories of struggle, recovery and well-being.
- If you’re writing about a struggle, try to end it on a positive note. For example, share your learning or how you coped with the situation.
- We do not accept fictional stories.
- We only accept original blogs written for us, however, you may re-share the blog on your website with the line ‘originally written for The Wishing Well’ with a link to our website.
- If you want your name to be mentioned, your email should include your name, blog name and link, a short introduction.
- Send in a photo of you. We’re more than happy to share a photo of yours with the story. But, again, it’s not necessary. If you don’t want to give your photo, we will use an illustration instead.
- We do not offer payments for your personal stories.
- We will get back to on your submission within a week. If we don’t you are free to post your blog anywhere else.
Please make sure to follow these rules while submitting.
You may submit your blogs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Guest Blog’.